So easy, you can make it a day before and it is going to be marvelous.
I have made this coffee mousse in a flower pot, you can put a rose as well. A great dessert that you can share and spend a beautiful evening together.
There are 2 main elements in this dessert:
– Chocolate Cake
– Coffee Mousse
Let’s get started with the ingredient list & method :
Step 1 : Chocolate Cake
– All purpose flour ( maida ) (1 Cup)
– Powdered Sugar (3/4 Cup)
– Baking Powder (1 Tsp)
– Baking Soda (1/2 Tsp)
– Cocoa Powder (1/3 Cup)
( I will recommend Hershey’s Unsweetened Cocoa Powder as it gives the best result )
– Pinch of salt
– Sift all the dry ingredients and mix it well.
– Oil (1/4 Cup)
– Boiling Water (3/4 Cup)
– Vanilla Extract (1/4 Tsp)
– Vinegar (1/2 Tbsp)
( Substitue : Lemon Juice 1 Tbsp)
– Use Cut & Fold method to mix it very well
– Line a square tin & pour the batter
– Pre-heat Oven at 180C & Bake for 25 – 30 min
– Run a knife to loosen up sides
– Peel off the parchment paper
– Cut 3 Small circles and 1 large
– Keep it aside till we work on mousse
Step 2 : Coffee Mousse
– Hot Water (2 Tsp)
– Instant espresso/ coffee powder (2 Tsp)
– Swirl to mix it well
– Refrigerate Fresh Cream Overnight ( I Have used Amul Fresh Cream )
– Scoop out the cream without water
( You can use this water in gravies )
– Blend on low speed for a min or two
– Until you get pouring consistency
– Icing Sugar (1/2 Cup_
– Blend on high speed until stiff peaks are formed.
– Slowly add the coffee mousse and keep blending it
– Put it in a piping bag, it will be easy to use.
Step 3 : Assembling
– Crush 4 – 5 Bourbon/ Oreo Biscuits
– Take small flower pot
– Pipe coffee mousse at the base
– Place a small cake disc
– Put some coffee syrup
Coffee Syrup ( 2 Tbsp water + 2 Tbsp Sugar Coffee Powder 1 Tsp)
– Repeat mousse – cake – Syrup
– Put some mousse on the top layer
– Put the cookie crumbs
– Sprinkle some more coffee powder
– Clean the stem and put your fav flower
– Chill until you are ready to serve
– Serve it with loads of love and dig in the dessert with loads of happiness.
Do comment you reviews, we would be glad to hear from you.
Also if you would like us to present any recipe please do let us and we will be more than happy to present it to you.
Don’t forget to SHARE this recipe with your loved ones and don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE for more such yummylicious recipes..