⭐Get more content and members-only benefits on Patreon: https://bit.ly/SweetAmbsPatreon
➡️ My ultimate guide to royal icing: http://bit.ly/SweetAmbsRoyalIcing
➡️ Find these supplies in my Amazon Store: http://bit.ly/SweetAmbsAmazonStore
⭐ Penguin cookie cutter
⭐ Roll out cookie dough
⭐ Flood consistency royal icing
⭐ Medium consistency royal icing
⭐ 12″ decorating bags
⭐ Decorating tip 1
⭐ Decorating tip 2
⭐ Decorating tip 3
⭐ Scribe tool
⭐ Colors: Black, red, green, orange and blue from the Wilton Color Right system
1. Begin by cutting the penguin cookies from a chilled sheet of cookie dough.
2. Turn some of the cookies over before baking so that the penguins are facing opposite directions.
3. Once the cookies are baked and cooled, ice the face and wings using black flood consistency royal icing and a decorating tip 2.
4. Use a scribe tool to evenly distribute the icing.
5. Add an eye with white flood consistency icing and a tip 3.
6. Fill in the middle with white flood consistency icing.
7. Cover the rest of the cookie with black icing.
8. Pipe a little bit of orange flood consistency icing on the beak.
9. Pipe feet using the orange icing.
10. Allow the icing to dry completely – at least 8 hours.
11. Pipe the outline of a scarf using medium consistency royal icing and a tip 1.
12. Fill in the scarf using a zig-zag motion.
13. Pipe a border on the edges of the scarf.
14. Create a snowflake pattern by piping dots of medium consistency icing with a tip 1.
15. Use white and red icing to pipe tassels.
If you enjoyed this tutorial, check out some of my other videos!
➡️Colorful Cookies! https://bit.ly/ColorfulCookies
➡️Adorable Animals! http://bit.ly/AdorableAnimalCookies
➡️Makeup Cookies! https://bit.ly/SweetAmbsMakeupCookies
⭐Subscribe! SweetAmbsCookies: https://www.youtube.com/SweetAmbsCookies
Hi, I’m Amber! My cookie decorating tutorials are filmed in my studio in upstate, New York. I’m a graduate of the baking and pastry program at the Culinary Institute of America and I’ve been decorating cookies professionally for over 12 years! I love sharing my techniques and I post cookie decorating tutorials with step-by-step instructions here on my YouTube channel every week. Let me know if you have any suggestions for upcoming videos!
⭐Follow me on Instagram: https://bit.ly/SweetAmbsInstagram
➡️Business inquires: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music courtesy of Audio Network: http://us.audionetwork.com/browse/m/track/nucleus-2_46482