INGREDIENTS & INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Add 2 Tbsp. instant coffee or espresso ($5, Target), 2 Tbsp. granulated sugar, ¼ tsp. pumpkin pie spice, and 2 Tbsp. hot water to a bowl.
2. Whip the mixture 3 to 4 minutes with a hand mixer ($30, Bed Bath & Beyond) until it’s pale and cloud-like in texture, similar to the stiff peak stage of whipping eggs. It will take a little elbow grease and a few extra minutes of whipping time, but it’s also totally possible to do this by hand with a whisk.
3. After you’ve got your whipped coffee, you can optionally add 1 Tbsp. of canned pumpkin here for a more distinct pumpkin flavor and color. Quickly blend in the puree just until combined so you don’t lose the fluffiness.
4. Fill a glass with ice and your milk of choice (I used some homemade oat milk) and gently spoon the whipped mixture on top.
5. Admire your creation before adding your straw to give it a stir. Happy sipping!
Subscribe to the Better Homes and Gardens Channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=bhg
Official Better Homes and Gardens Website: http://www.bhg.com/
#WhippedCoffee #PSL #Fall