Here are the basic ingredients that you will need in making this Coffee flavored steamed cake:
½ cup all-purpose flour
2 large whole eggs
⅓ cup brown sugar
2 tsp baking powder
3 tsp Nescafe instant coffee
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp butter, melted
6 pcs silicone cupcake molds
Here are the procedures on how to make Steamed Coffee Cupcakes:
1. In a bowl, combine the all-purpose flour, instant coffee powder, brown sugar, and baking powder. Mix well.
2. Add the whole eggs and vegetable oil. Mix well. Once mixed, set aside.
3. Coat each mold with melted butter then place mold inside steamer. Fill each mold with the mixture.
4. In a pot with boiling water, place the steamer on top. Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
5. After 15 minutes, turn off heat. Remove steamer from heat then then remove cupcakes from steamer. Allow cupcakes to cool off before serving.
Thank you for watching our steamed cake recipe coffee flavor only here at let’s Eat Sarap Channel. Don’t forget to share, like, and subscribe for more steamed cupcake recipe ideas.