Our friends over at Ozone Coffee Roasters in Shoreditch gave us exclusive access to their head barista Anson who taught us how to make the perfect flat white coffee.
SUBSCRIBE TO WHAT’S GOOD LONDON HERE:
Visit Ozone Coffee Roasters Shoreditch:
11 Leonard Street
London , UK
HOW TO PULL THE PERFECT ESPRESSO SHOT:
– For a single shot, add roughly 18 grams of ground coffee beans to the bucket
– Do not over press the beans and press evenly leaving a flat surface
– Pour through roughly 30 ml of water
– Or, just keep the simple 2 to 1 ration in mind at home: Pour through 2ml of water for every 1 gram of coffee in your bucket
HOW TO FROATH THE MILK
– video link coming soon, check back Friday!
WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
What’s your favorite coffee shop in London? Leave us a comment below.
Any suggestions for places we must experience in London? Leave that in the comments section below, too!
—Jens & Pete
Follow us on:
Filmed & edited by Hayden Hillier-Smith:
Music produced by Arya Safakish exclusively for What’s Good London (all rights reserved):