Steamed Coffee Cupcakes Ingredients:
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
3 teaspoons instant coffee
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter, melted
Yield: 6 large cupcakes or 12 small cupcakes
How To Make Steamed Coffee Cupcakes:
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, coffee, and brown sugar. Mix well.
2. Add the vegetable oil and eggs. Mix well.
3. Place cupcake molds inside the steamer. Brush a thin layer of butter on each cupcake mold.
4. Fill each cupcake mold with 2 tablespoons of the mixture.
5. Place the steamer on a pot with boiling water. Steam cupcakes for 15 minutes.
Allow Steamed Coffee Cupcakes to cool off before serving.